Rumalaya liniment bottle
What is this herbal medicine?
Joint pain relief: RUMALAYA is a potent and safe phytopharmaceutical formulation that relieves joint and bone pain associated with various orthopedic ailments. Its rubefacient property induces skin vasodilation and alleviates pain more quickly. The muscle relaxant action helps to restore mobility. In its liniment form, Rumalaya ensures better absorption and deeper penetration through the skin.
Indian Winter Green (Gandhapura taila) oil contains 98% methyl salicylate which is a well-known analgesic. When applied topically, it alleviates the pain associated with rheumatism, neuralgia and sciatica.
Camphor (Karpoora) is a mild analgesic and a rubefacient. By dilating the capillaries and increasing blood circulation, Camphor effectively treats deep-seated pain associated with joints and bones.
- Sprains and strains
- Arthritic conditions including osteoarthritis, gout, frozen shoulder, etc.
- Cervical and lumbar spondylitis
- Lower backache
- Painful/traumatic inflammatory conditions such as fibrositis, bursitis, synovitis, capsulitis, tenosynovitis, myositis, and sciatica
- Sports injuries
- Rumalaya Forte maintains healthy, mobile joints and muscles
- Rumalaya Forte relieves everyday pain and stiffness
- Rumalaya Fore supports a normal inflammatory response
- Rumalaya Forte helps cope with sprains and strains from physical activity
- Rumalaya Forte maintains healthy cartilage and connective tissue
- Rumalaya Forte promotes circulation
- Rumalaya Forte keeps all joints moving freely
- Rumalaya Forte supports health in large joints as well as small joints of the hands, feet, toes, elbows and knees
- Rumalaya Forte supports muscle energy and joint vitality.
- Rumalaya Forte promotes a healthy range of motion and normal body flexibility
- Rumalaya Forte maintains comfort levels in all joints
Directions for use:
Clean the affected area. Pour four to five drops of Rumalaya liniment and massage gently until the liniment is absorbed.
Apply two to three times daily, or as directed by your physician.
Rumalaya liniment is not known to have any side effects when applied according to the prescribed dosage and frequency.
Did you know?
Rumalaya liniment is non-toxic and safe, as per the US FDA-recommended biotech test.
Note: The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.